Had to have a one night stay for business in welwyn a few weeks ago and the only hotel I could get into was the BestWestern. I did have a quick look at recent reviews and some pictures and had to confess contemplating sleeping in my car instead.. However put aside the fact the hotel looks like a converted 1950's council building, it's in the middle of a council estate and without sat nav I fear you would never find it I have to give this full marks. The room I had was small but spotlessly clean, the bathroom was good with a great shower and the bar meal I had was good value and very good quality. ALL the staff were really nice and even though the hotel was full the service was quick and courteous. A lesson to all of us that travel a lot, before you decide to kip in your car, give it a try and if the service is good and the place is clean you can't go wrong. When next in welwyn I'll definitely be booking a room here again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and conference centre in Welwyn Garden City. Just 5 mins from the A1M Motorway and 25 mins into central London by Train ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Welwyn Garden City Homestead Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Welwyn Garden City Homestead Court Hotel Hertfordshire
- Welwyn Garden City Best Western