“Perfect party venue!”

Add it.
Brasserie Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #108 of 182 Restaurants in Altrincham
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I had my 40th birthday party here last weekend & it was FANTASTIC! The decor inside is lovely - very classy. Rachel (the manager) was brilliant helping me to organise the evening & made the evening totally stressfree! There was no hire fee - just a minimum spend at the bar. We had exclusive use of the whole bar from 8pm until 2am & there were bouncers on the door to stop anyone who wasn't invited from coming in. We had food served which went down a storm - I can highly recommend the minature fish & chips served in a cone! The resident DJ (at no extra cost!) was great & played brilliant party music which kept the dancefloor filled all night. I really can't recommend this place highly enough - if you want the perfect party venue .... this is it!

There are newer reviews for Brasserie Restaurant & Bar
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 20, 2008

Food, not bad. Still hungry when I came out, but expensive.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook