“Stress releasing Indian head massage - sheer bliss!”
Review of Rich Therapies

Rich Therapies
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Rich Therapies is a wellness centre nestled in the leafy suburb of Bowdon, Altrincham. Officially opened by Sir Chris Hoy in August 2013, the centre provides an extensive range of therapies to relax and rebalance your body and mind. Open exclusively by appointment, it's your 'one stop shop' for physical therapies, personal training, mental health and beauty treatments. Promoting a holistic approach to your wellbeing in a discreet, elegant and peaceful haven, where positive health and relaxation are the order of the day. Entrance to the salon is at the rear of the building. On site car parking available. As we are open by appointment only we may not have reception cover at all times, if there is no answer when you call please do leave a voicemail or email us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I'm not really into massage but a friend recommended the Indian head massage to relax me after a stressful few days. I visited the very luxurious-feeling Rich Therapies in Bowden. Just walking in was special - the smell of candles and calming atmosphere started to relax me before we'd even started. The staff are friendly and welcoming. My massage included neck, shoulders and upper arms. It was so lovely that I really didn't want it to end. I'll definitely be going back.

2  Thank SusM29
RichTherapies, Manager at Rich Therapies, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Thank you so much for your review of your Indian Head massage treatment at Rich Therapies. It is a really good treatment for stress releasing as you say and also a good choice for clients who don't particularly want a full body massage.

Look out for our Indian Head Massage offers coming up on our website soon!

We are glad you liked the atmosphere, we aim to provide a calm and relaxing environment and it's one of the things we get a lot of positive feedback about

We look forward to welcoming you back to the centre soon.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"life"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed December 30, 2013

After a year of suffering with a snowboard related ankle/leg injury I came across Rich Therapies and decided to give them a go at fixing me - and i'm so glad i did! After a couple of sessions I feel like I used to and have also been given advice on stretching/exercising which has helped keep the problem away. If Sylvan is good enough for Liverpool Football Club then he's certainly well qualified to take a look at me. Thanks very much for your help and all the best for 2014, you all deserve to do very well.

1  Thank 555GGM

Thanks for your recent review on Trip Advisor about your visits to Rich Therapies. We are so pleased that your treatments and exercises are helping to keep the problem away.

Thank you also for your very kind wishes for 2014. We look forward to welcoming you back to the centre.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Following an accident it was recommended I try physiotherapy so I booked an hour at this newly opened set up. Very dificult to find as there are no signs advertising the clinic which is in the basement of a large Victorian House. In fairness its very well appointed once you find it but the therapist who treated me was almost brutal in his treatment and I felt like stopping after 30 minutes. He kept telling me it was "cool" - a phrase I hate - when I complained and I genuinely feel he has not helped me. In fact I believe he aggravated my condition as worst since my visit over fours weeks ago.Maybe its only for active sportspeople but this shoudl be mentioned when booking.

4  Thank Kace20

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Rich Therapies. We are appreciative of constructive feedback and use this to constantly improve the service we offer. We are glad that you found the centre very well appointed; we have had lots of positive feedback about the calm and peaceful environment.

Both the management team and your therapist were very sorry that overall you felt your experience was negative, in particular with regard to your treatment. Sports massage works at deep tissue level and can sometimes be challenging, we would value the opportunity to meet and discuss your treatment with you, we can be contacted either via phone on 0161 941 7312 or email info@richtherapies.com.

Following your comment about the lack of advertising signs we have now updated our contact details on the website to inform clients that no external advertising signs are permitted due the fact that we are in a conservation area. Additionally we have provided more comprehensive directions on how to find us.

We pride ourselves on offering a high quality and professional service and have lots of happy clients, both local and from far afield, who return time and again. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you all the best.