“Summers day lunch treat”
Review of La Piazza - CLOSED

La Piazza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Called in with a group of colleagues for Lunch. We sat outside to enjoy the sunshine, the restaurant is located in Goose Green which is a small square off the main road. It makes for a relaxing atmosphere, saved from the majority of the road noise and bustle of Altrincham.
The food was very tasty and well priced. I had a Chicken pesto panini, which came with fries and coleslaw salad for £5. Service was friendly and attentive, and the food arrived in double quick time. Highly recommended for a lunch time!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Called in for lunch and were not disappointed; there were plenty of tables outside so we were able to enjoy the sun,the Panini's were excellent and very good value and I couldn't resist trying a Bellini, fabulous. Very friendly staff and quick service even though they were very busy

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Have not eaten dinner here, yet, but the lunch we had was fabulous. Apart from regular italian dishes, they serve a range of smaller tapas style meals for sharing. Its a great idea, and the choice was excellent. We sat outside, in the sun which definitely helped. The service was very friendly and helpful.We will certainly lunch again here, and will definitely try it for dinner.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I visited La Piazza for a light lunch with a friend who was staying in Altrincham. We were greeted upon arrival and shown to a window table looking out onto Goose Green.
After ordering a glass of Melot and a Peroni, we enjoyed a pizza and creamy chicken dish with a large side of mixed vegetables.
The service was very attentive, efficient and polite.
We enjoyed our time there and never felt rushed. We will return again in the future.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I came here on a quiet Monday evening looking for something to eat that I didn't have to cook myself after a busy day! My husband and I were seated by a polite waitress, Ruth. We ordered mussels, spaghetti and sauce and the king prawn linguine.

I didn't have to wait for very long. The portion size was just right for me as in some places I can find them over empowering.

Good amount of prawns and a big bowl of mussels for a realistic reasonable price. It is what it is and no bells and whistles. But by god was the food so tasty! You can't put a price on that! We then had to finish off with pudding!

Needless to say I recommended my work colleagues to have lunch here the following day. I then followed suit in the same week and had a pizza. Again just the right size for lunch and a great price. So glad they added the extra 3 inches and not a price rise! Tasty base sauce.

I'm hoping to come here again with friends for my birthday.

Would I recommend this place? I definately think so!

1  Thank Mareyam S