“Absolutely a rip off”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Serves Alcohol
Broadheath, United Kingdom
“Absolutely a rip off”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Went here as we were stopped in the street by there promo staff and given stickers for Free Shots,when we got in it was empty,they told us we could only have a shot after we bought a drink,i argued and was told to get out if i didnt like there offer rules,we left,this is not what there underage promo staff said to get us to GO.as we left and went to the bar across the street we saw there promo girl,she told us,SHE IS TOLD TO BLAG PEOPLE, This is out of order and i hope people dont frequent this obviously fake place.

• Visited August 2013

Stockport
“WHEN WE ARRIVED IT WAS CLOSED”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Booked for July 2nd 7 p.m. had a wowcher voucher when we arrived it was closed tried to ring several times no answer. Contacted them via facebook they replied. We have had a leak on the roof so could not open. We could not switch on IT equipment to inform everyone. No sign on the door when we turned up. Another review says they were closing for refurbishment .

Visited July 2013
Manchester
“We didn't even manage to go...and boy am I glad!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Well, I can't really review the food because (fortunately) we never managed to redeem our Groupon vouchers.
My partner and I had both purchased the offer as it seemed such a good deal....but reading these reviews I can now understand why it was so cheap!

We tried to book several times and once they cancelled on us for no apparent reason. I tried to re book, and getting someone to answer the phone was a task in itself. After trying several times to no avail, I left a message on the answer phone, with my reservation and the request to call me to confirm. This was not forthcoming so I booked online as well....job done.

We later decided that we wanted to change the time of the booking slightly, so the following day we called back...and called...and called again (you get the picture?). Finally, some hapless bloke answered the phone. What a shock....he had no record of our reservation...either by phone or on the online booking...marvellous! We didn't really want to go after all this, but finally we got it sorted, and he took our phone number as well.

So......we made the trip that night to Altrincham..and what should we find? A big sign on the closed door saying "Closed due to unforeseen circumstances!"...Just brilliant eh? Closed at short notice, and no phone call to cancel our booking or warn us not to come...nothing. Just a huge waste of time and petrol getting there.

Needless to say, we complained to Groupon and were both offered refunds. This place seems like an absolute joke, and I wouldn't set foot in it if you paid me. If anyone see's any Groupon offers for this place...DO NOT BUY THEM! As has been said, it will be shut down soon enough, as the whole place is a train wreck.
Avoid!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Redpanda22
Manchester, United Kingdom
“good service,food reasonable....”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I made a reservation for 2 people last week and I can say that it wasn't as bad as some of the reviews posted here; the thai green curry was good and also the pasta of the day (which I cant remember the name); unfortunately they didn't have the wine we asked for because they are going under refurbishment so we had to settle for the house wine.

The waiter was really attentive but the only thing the the place lacked was a bit of atmosphere.

We will definitely be coming back!
service really good
food reasonable
ambient Ok

• Visited June 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Really good service”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I had a meal for 2 booked on the 20/06....we where 10 min late but the manager assured us that it would not be a problem; all in all the food was reasonable but I must say the service was really good...

• Visited June 2013