“The Essence Treatment!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Since I've started coming to Essence over the past year this place has really grown on me, a place i look forward to a guaranteed enjoyable evening of good everything- food, atmosphere and service thanks to Amin and the team!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Had a great meal, service was brilliant as per usual. We had a superb time and the food was delicious.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Visit for a takeaway weekly and occasionally sit in. Food always excellent quality and ample, service fantastic!!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I went to essence on Friday night and the food was amazing., service is great and really good vfm. I had the one of the tandoori sizzles fantastic. I'll be returning there again soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

very clean modern restaurant good menu and attentive staff, my disappointment was with the food,do not get me wrong it was not terrible but it did not live up to the reviews i had read nor my expectation as i have had better Indian food. the main issue for me was the amount of ghee floating on my plate on the starter and the main, i do not expect that amount to be present moving round my plate. i would return as maybe the chef had a bad night and if it is better i will review again

1  Thank ste51