“food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2014

a very nice atmosphere,friendly staff,very clean place to eat,its advisable to book at a weekend,the food is very good,and you get more than enough.as they close at ten,its better to arrive early,then you don't feel rushed.value for money ,we will be going again

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I hate leaving a poor review but the food was so poor and expensive I feel the owners need to be aware that people will not eat there if this poor standard is not addressed. popadums were very nice. the curry was very powdery and tasted like a jar of home pride! Lamb was a very poor quality and probably mutton. we had a take away and man who took order was fine as was man I collected it from. real shame the meal was so poor. just moved into area and planned on using this place regulary because it appeared to be good. however I have to agree with other recent reviews that at the moment it is sub standard. Very dissapointed. hope they improve soon.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We have been going here for over 20 years and the food is always high quality and the service consistent. They are a standard curry house, with a high standard of decor and slightly higher prices than normal. Parking can be difficult.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have had a take away meal from here before and found it to be lovely, I love chicken tikka masala. But on Saturday evening I thought I would try here again and I must say I couldn't eat the masala, it just didn't taste the same, it was almost powdery as if it was cooked long enough, it tasted rushed. I am very disappointed as it was quite expensive and didn't feel satisfied with my purchase. I don't mind paying good money for good food. I'm sorry to say that I won't be returning as I am easily put off with a poor meal.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Visited here last night as part of a family birthday celebration...Brother in law's favourite place for a Madras apparently....must say it was pretty average and the waiters although efficient were like zombies.The decor is similar to a 1960's living room.It worked out pretty expensive too.What I did like was the balti curries were actually cooked in the balti dish not simply cooked in a pan and poured into one then placed on the table...The actual food was nothing special and although my curry had coriander leaves on top they did not seem to have a fresh taste....I would not be inclined to dine here again since it is nearer for us to visit the Curry mile which seems to move with the times and I have had far tastier meals there..............