“Wow!”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013

A couple of friends organised my birthday meal to take place at Yara. I had never been before and was a bit apprehensive as I had never tried Lebonese food and i'm not known for trying new things but, the food was incredible!
They have a bring your own policy when it comes to drinks which was fine as my friends had bought me a bottle of my favourite wine and they do charge "corkage."
I opted for the shwarma, mainly because it was the only thing I recognised the name of on the menu and it was delicious. Gorgeous, moist strips of meat, bursting with flavour. Unfortunately I cannot recall much more than this about the food as my memory is terrible and this was back in June.
The decor was contemporary, warm and welcoming and the staff were very attentive and polite. This will definitely be my next port of call when we manage to get a babysitter!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I was visiting my Son who lives in Alti from my base in Doha and wanted to revisit Yara as it is my friends favourite diner in Town.
The menu was traditional Lebanese whichnI like and I am also a big Fan of the Mezze, sharing dishes is so much more socially engaging.
The food was fresh and tasty and Faultless, I have no hesitation in recommending this Eatery.

1  Thank John J
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Delicious food, helpful waiters and brilliant prices! Had never ate lebanese cuisine before however after eating here I definitely would. I had a meat dish with rice which was great and packed with flavours; my partner had a vegetable bake dish which she thoroughly enjoyed. Its bring your own booze so we took a bottle of wine with us for a small corkage charge, brilliant idea as keeps the bill down! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Thanks to the owner and manager for taking the time and trouble to visit me and apologise for the bad night we had on my birthday.They invited us back and we had a lovely meal with really good service.
Will Return.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Yara is an excellent restaurant and the food is amazing! We were a table of ten, so we chose to get a meze, range of dishes for starters and then mains, worked out at £20 - great value for money. The staff were really friendly and you can take your own booze.