As soon as we arrived David greated us with smile and a great welcome .The room was excellent and the Breakfast where do i start was the best i have had for a while and coffee was top notch. The pub next door serves excellent meals aswell and was made welcome there all in all a excellent stay and will be going back in near future thankyou again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ash Farm Country Guest House perfectly situated in Cheshire only 10 miles from Manchester and 6 miles from Manchester International Airport. Beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms with either a bath or power shower, tea/coffee making facility, colour TV and freeview, wireless internet, hairdryer, trouser press, iron and bath robes plus complimentary toiletries. All bedrooms enhanced by stunning views over National Trust countryside. Residents lounge and breakfast room where we serve full English local produce breakfast of your choice - both rooms with open log fires. Within 5 minutes walking distance to two country pubs also Dunham Massey Hall and Park and Bridgewater Canal. Ample parking for guests (leave your car when departing from the airport - local taxi pounds 14.00 one way). All major credit cards accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Ash Farm Country Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ash Farm Country Guest House Hotel Altrincham
- Ash Farm Country Guest House Altrincham, Cheshire