1,178 results
All reviews manchester airport wedding reception park and fly bar area birthday party buffet style an overnight stay holiday extras car parking flying from manchester one night stay altrincham town centre old trafford evening meal following morning family room double room
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here the night before we flew from Manchester the following morning.

Check in was friendly and welcoming.

The room was really small but served the purpose as a place to stay. The bathroom did not have modern tiles but it was clean.

We ate in the restaurant and ate from the set menu. After ordering food for the main course we were told they did not have enough, and the same happened with the dessert. The air conditioning was really cold despite it being the end of October. We were sat well wrapped up in the restaurant but were frozen cold because of the air conditioning.

I would stay here again but not sure I would eat in the restaurant if I had not prebooked the meal as it was simply too cold

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank lewnew
Scott M, General Manager at Best Western Cresta Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear lewnew
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I'm sorry that we did not meet or exceed your expectations during this stay. I have discussed the issues you noted with the senior team here at the hotel and they have been tasked with ensuring that our standards are reviewed. I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back at some point in the future.

Reviewed November 12, 2018

stayed the night before our flight lovely room reception staff very helpful one problem it was so hot in the room which had a very small opening window so not much sleep we booked the stay /park /fly package very good value . and included taxi both ways going was fine coming back was horrible we waited over an hour to be picked up by a taxi which smelled of cigarettes and driven by a mad driver

Dear Robert A
Thank you for the kind comments regarding the room and the reception staff. I am disappointed to note that the return transfer was below expectations. Unfortunately, I cannot locate your booking from your username and would request that you contact me directly on gm@cresta-court.co.uk in order for me to take action with our contractor for the transfers to ensure that the driver you note doesn't carry any of our guests in future.
Regards

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Had a one night stay here on a Sat night. It was the most convenient hotel for the gig we were attending. Downstairs is clean and tidy and efficient with all the staff being very helpful. Ample free parking. The standard single bedroom though was small. The bed was far to hard and the pillows were like bricks. Biggest disappointment is the size of the bathroom which is tiny. No bigger than 3sq m. Far too cramped. For £70 per night would be nice for breakfast to be included but from what i saw it didn't look overly appetising. Will try another hotel next time in Manchester.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Scott M, General Manager at Best Western Cresta Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Dear alann527
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm sorry that you were disappointed with the size of the bathroom and that the bed was uncomfortable. Unfortunately, I cannot trace your booking with your username and wondered if you could let me know which room you were in to allow me to investigate the quality of the bed? My direct email is gm@cresta-court.co.uk. Breakfast is usually where we are commended the most and I'm surprised that what you saw didn't look appealing. Thank you for your comments though, by telling us what you liked and didnt like, you are helping us improve for other guests.

Reviewed November 8, 2018

Spent the night at the Hotel while visiting the Coronation Street Tour.The room was clean and comfortable and the food was very good (breakfast had a large selection of hot and cold food.)We were very pleased that the Restaurant catered for couples,as we dislike eating with strangers. Overall I would recommend this Hotel.

Room tip: Lift to all floors.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Scott M, General Manager at Best Western Cresta Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Dear Edward C
Thank you for reviewing your stay here at the Cresta Court. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I'm sure that you'll be interested to learn that the restaurant has been a location for Coronation St filming back in 2016. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

We booked at the hotel so we could leave the car while we flew from Manchester Airport early the next day The first impressions was good but got better when inside the staff were great the evening meal was excellent my partner had the salmon she said it was the best she as had the room was small but very clean Plus in the price was the taxi there and back what a bargain Will use again when flying from Manchester I have more for parking at the airport

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear rog1711
Thank you for such a positive review of your recent stay. I'm delighted that we were able to satisfy you on so many levels and we look forward to being your hotel of choice the next time you fly from Manchester airport.