“Nice central location”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Altrincham
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Nice central location”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

If it's a place to kick back and chill here you go..this was a lovely clean hotel, great public areas..bars, restaurants lounges etc..good wifi connections also,
Food very nice and served quickly..
Have to say though that the staff make this hotel what it is, all very friendly helpful people..and a special thanks to Liz and the girls on reception..

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Jamesypie
PaulHindley, General Manager at Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Jamesypie
Thank you for your recent review. I am sure that your review will be a great help to others. I am delighted that you were pleased with the recent refurbishment and as always, I am thrilled to hear that the staff are friendly and helpful.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon
Paul Hindley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Guildford
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stayed at the Cresta Court for 2 nights whilst visiting our Altrincham Office. I chose the Cresta Court because it is a very convenient location for me.

The hotel is clearly a mid century building that looks a little out dated but stepping inside was a pleasant surprise. The hotel is clearly well maintained and decorated, and more importantly spotlessly clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful so all in all it was a very pleasant stay.

The hotel is not aspirational in the sense that I would not choose it for a romantic break, but as a somewhere to stay for business it is perfect.

My boss is really happy with the price too, it is good value.

Room Tip: I had a room at the back of the hotel, it was very quiet.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank KarenGuildford
Dear KarenGuilford
Thank you for reviewing your stay. The hotel in the early seventies and we are celebrating our 40th year. During the last twelve months we have invested heavily in refurbishing and I am pleased that you thought our efforts were worthwhile.

I am sorry to hear that we not be your hotel of choice for a romantic break, the staff are indeed friendly and helpful and welcome both business and leisure guests.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 29, 2014

A large party of us held our annual dinner. The function room was very comfortable. The company was splendid. 100 of us arrived within a short space of time. The bar was manned by ONE slow person so I waited/ wasted 15 mins before I was served. The food was truly bad. Hot pot or lasagne or veg lasagne. So if u don't like red meat you were forced to be veggie. No hot veg. Solid meaty meat. Either cheese and biscuits or dry cake afterwards. Consensus of hate for the food. Shame as the room was so suitable. We will not be returning.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kate1952
Dear Kate1952
Thank you for revewing your recent annual dinner. I am sorry to hear that you were not enamoured with the food choice. The hot pot and the two lasagne options were selected by your organiser from our extensive banqueting menu. The cake that you thought was dry was supplied by the organiser and again cheese was the only other option ordered.
I am disappointed that you did not speak to one of my team directly instead of posting such a derisory review on Trip Advisor. The organiser was happy with the event overall and very kindly left a token gift for the staff.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Commutable to central Manchester on public transport approx 45 mins (bus) or Metro link about 8 minutes walk away. Free parking available on site. Good bus service, a few minties walk away, in either direction from the hotel, Trafford Centre, Old Trafford and Manchester City Centre.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Dear Raymond J
Thanks for reviewing your recent stay. We are indeed ideally located for easy trasportation into Manchester. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Had my wedding here a few weeks ago and I cannot find fault with the hotel the staff were amazing and so helpful especially Adele our toastmaster she was brilliant from start to finish.. the rooms were lovely too, they were very accommodating and I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Janet

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
PaulHindley, General Manager at Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Janet

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent wedding, it was a pleasure to host the day for you. I have shared your kind comments with Adele and the team and they were delighted that your day was "brilliant"

I am glad that you would recommend us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Wishes
Paul Hindley
Also consider these accommodations in or near Altrincham
Travelodge Altrincham Central
Mercure Altrincham Bowdon Hotel
Premier Inn Manchester Altrincham Hotel
The Normanhurst Hotel and Restaurant
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North
Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport

Been to Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel? Share your experiences!