Best Western Cresta Court Hotel
Hotels.com
$44
$43
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn Manchester Altrincham Hotel(Altrincham)(Great Value!)
$74
$113
$94
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
1,078 results
All reviewsmanchester airportpark and flybed was comfortablebar areaan overnight staybuffet styleone night staycar parkingflying from manchesteraltrincham town centreold traffordsmall roomfollowing morningevening mealfree parkingfamily roombreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2013

went on hols and on our return trip stayed at cresta court hotel as we landed at 0105 am and it would have been 2 hour drive home so booked to stay the night checked in went to room which was like a box room but good enough to sleep in if you can get some sleep rooms were like card board heard other guests arriving until 430 am when finaly fell asleep workmen woke us up at 0820 setting off fire alarm oh and dark hairs on bedding and we are both blonde would not recomend this hotel to a homeless person and could not open the large window as no handle on it fire hazzard springs to mind

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JJF94
PaulHindley, General Manager at Best Western Cresta Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent review. I am sorry that you were disappointed with your stay. Your feedback is important to us and I will ensure that we discuss your comments at our next senior team meeting.

I hope that we do have the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next inbound flight where you can benefit from our refurbished hotel and improved standards.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights - first day of the Ashes Test, with an early flight out of Manchester airport the following morning. We chose this hotel primarily on price & location - £76.25 for 2 nights via Booking.com and convenient for both the metro to Old Trafford and the short drive (about 5 miles) to the airport.

Arrived at around 7.30 in the evening after several hours on the road. Check-in was fine, but first impressions of the room were disappointing - small, dowdy & sparsely decorated. As it was a wet & windy evening and we hadn't noticed any appealing eating options in the vicinity as we arrived, we decided to eat at the hotel, but this proved to be somewhat unsatisfying - bland, poorly presented food in an unappealing setting at about 50% more than you would pay for something similar in an average pub. I took a wander around locally after the meal but still didn't come across anything other than takeaways (there is a real ale pub virtually adjacent, but was told they would be finishing serving food the following day at around 6PM!), so after the cricket we decided to eat local to Old Trafford rather than return to Altrincham (Pizza Hut for the first time in many years, but it was much more enjoyable than what was served up at Cresta Court).

In fairness the bed was very comfortable, and whilst the room wasn't great, at least it had all the basics, and the bathroom was acceptable. Overall I would have to say that it fulfilled its main function for us as a cheap, convenient base for the cricket/airport, and I wouldn't totally rule out staying there again in similar circumstances at a similar price. If, however, you want your accommodation to provide you with an enjoyable stay-over experience in itself then I would suggest looking elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pvfc819

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback you have provided following your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that in several areas we have failed to provide our normal standard of service.
We have been working on an updated menu and this should be in place by mid September.

The rooms are to be refurbished throughout the remainder of the year and I hope that you visit us again before the end of the year.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We really enjoyed our relaxed evening here before our early morning flight, friendly helpful staff upon arrival, beautiful spacious rooms with all amenities, an excellent meal, good service+good price, also a relaxed atmosphere in the bar area, just what we needed.
Fabulous breakfast, all very organized...and a free shuttle to Manchester Airport (approx 20mins away)..Very impressed, will definately return..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Annette B

Dear Guest

Many thanks for your recent review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your relaxed stay with us recently. I will make sure that I share your positive comments with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next overnight stay before flying from Manchester airport.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband went to The Ashes cricket so came straight to the hotel on the Metro from Old Trafford, saved me having to try and pick him up at a busy time. The room wasn't huge but it was nicely appointed and very clean and the receptionist was welcoming, will definately stay here again

Room Tip: Higher floors so you can open the windows
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pietronella E
PaulHindley, General Manager at Best Western Cresta Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am delighted that you found the hotel to meet your needs and I am especially pleased that you will stay again and we look forward to welcoming you back then.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Bargain park and fly with free taxi transfers.
Our room was very clean, quiet and more than adiquate for our needs, bit small but we were only there for one night.
I especially liked that my car stayed there (wasn't moved to another car parking facility) and I got to keep my keys.
Didn't eat at the hotel as theres a couple of pubs up the road and as our flight was an early one we breakfasted at the airport.
Will definately use this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank angeljezabell

Dear Guest

Thanks for reviewing your stay at the BEST WESTERN Cresta Court. I am sure that your review will assist other travellers and I hope that you have the opportunity to stay again in the near future.