“authentic Italian food, quality!”
Review of Coco's

Coco's
Ranked #5 of 194 Restaurants in Altrincham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: info@cocositaliancafe.co.uk TEL: 0161 928 2303
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Crockery, cutlery, surroundings, all spotless. Hey, it's important! Excellent service. Very comfortable. Food cooked fresh, piping hot, plates hot too. These things are important too, I'm fussy, so what!!

Portions generous, lovely draught Peroni and San Miguel. We had beer, wine, starter and mains, and it just got to £50 for two. Excellent value. In fact we couldn't finish it and the staff instantly packaged it up for us to take home. Definitely going back.

If I must find a negative, I didn't much like the art on the walls. But that's cos I'm an artist myself! Ha ha. And the menu said "Antipasto" where perhaps it should have been "Antipasti". Just a tiny point, what?

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Second time for me and many a meal my family has been to coco's. always a good night with great food.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I really enjoyed the food whilst I was here and the wine was gorgeous. The only complaint I would have is that I was slightly late to join my family here and they had already been served drinks, shortly after I arrived the waiter came over to take our food orders and I asked for a glass of wine and he replied that he was simply here to take food not drinks!!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I live in Altrincham and have visited Cocos on several occasions. The food is always wonderful and the service very attentive. Went in early evening with some visitors on Wednesday, one of the first there. By the time we were leaving it was full and buzzing.
I have previously tried to book a table for 4 on a Saturday at 5.30pm to be told with much apology that they were full and had three sittings that night - well deserved. Great food, excellent service and good value

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Grumpy service, undrinkable house wine which tasted like vinegar, Chicken liver starters were unseasoned,lacking in flavour and served with horrible foccacia which tasted like cheap sponge cake. My Husband ordered lamb which was descibed as slow cooked and falling off the bone, then were asked how we wanted it cooked?? when it came it was a grilled peice of meat, dry and tough. The veal my friend had, was also tough and tasted rather like pork, both these dishes were served with a steak knife.... sums it up really. My fish was ok. The place was full of old people who have obviously lost their taste buds! Would not return.

2  Thank fransmudger