“Good food, good wine and a breath of fresh air compared to the rest of Altrincham”
Review of Coco's

Coco's
Ranked #10 of 207 Restaurants in Altrincham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We ate at 9.15 which is late for us and I had some concerns about having to wait for the food but I needn’t have worried. The service was quick, polite and the food and wine were good. The place was packed out so I recommend booking and the atmosphere was superb.

Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Visited Coco's with friends last night and we weren't disappointed. Our party of four arrive at the time of our booking, to be well greeted and shown staite to our table. The staff were helpfull and attentive throughout. The menu, typical Italian and varied was was complemented by the the staffs knowledge and wine suggestions. The food, very good,the portions more than ample. This restaurant along with the Victoria at the other side of town are just what Altrincham needs and should be supported.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've eaten at this restaurant a few times now and have never been disappointed. The atmosphere is great, the staff are knowledgeable, friendly and professional and the food is excellent. Service is spot on and the waiters give very good advise on food and wine. And it's been consistently good each time I've been. What more can I say?

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The best Suburban Italian restaurant I have had the pleasure of walking into. From the moment you step through the door, you are treated exceptionally well by all members of staff and the food is of excellent quality.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Lovely decor, superb staff & great food - what more could you want? V reasonable - so nice to have somewhere so good in Altrincham at last.