“Carnivore's Paradise”

Sabor do Brasil Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Bringing summery barbecue flavours and a lively South American vibe to Altrincham, Sabor do Brasil is a vibrant restaurant, buffet and bar. Meats are slow-roasted on the searing charcoal grill, while crisp, crunchy salads and a range of tapas-style treats are served from the colourful Sabor do Brasil buffet. A cosy, rustic restaurant in an upmarket Manchester suburb, head to the lively bar for a host of chilled beers and exotic cocktail mixes.
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I can't understand some of the reviews left previously. Like the most recent reviewer, I've had nothing but very pleasant experiences at this restaurant.

I introduced friends & we have been back several times since. It feels like a family run restaurant (which it may well be).

The selection of meats available for the Churrascaria/Rodizio js excellent and on the set price option, they will continue to serve you until every member of your party has their appetite satiated.

I will certainly be returning!

1  Thank KeanosMagicHat1

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Good food considering it's all you can eat. Meats are of good quality and are tasty, but the buffet selection was cold and staff not the most interactive. Great for a laid back night out with friends.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I took my boyfriend here for his birthday last night and we loved it. Safe to say we were both stuffed after eating as much as we could. I have been to a couple of Brazilian restaurants and by far this was the nicest food. Wide variety of both hot and cold food good choice. Sounds silly bit the rice was delicious and all the meat was so nice. Much enjoyed the cocktails very refreshing.
Atmosphere was quite relaxing with background music to match the brasil theme.
Toilets were spotless and gorgeous in my opinion I believe it says a lot about a place if the toilets are to high standard.
Only tip I would give to the hotel would be to use a Red/Green card system…..when the customer has the Red side showing this means they do not want any more meat Green means bring it my way!
I don’t understand the bad reviews and I would most certainly return.
(used £30 voucher from travel zoo 2 people full mains 2 cocktails and 2 deserts)

1  Thank AmyW89
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Visited Sabor on a quiet Tuesday evening. Good service though there were only 4 couples eating. No starters on offer. Meat was brought to table on skewers in turn -about 9 types in total. The sausages and steaks were excellent. My other half loved the belly pork. There was a choice of hot and cold veg & salad dishes - more variety here would be better. Declined dessert as full of meat! Not a place to take a vegetarian but the food was good and the couple serving were friendly. I imagine the atmosphere would be better on a busy weekend evening. Would go back but hopefully in a group.

1  Thank Kazza17
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We've been to many Brazilain restaurants before and were excited to try this as it's walkable from where we live. Friendly service and the meat was plentiful - they come round frequently and there was a good selection being bought round. Tasty sausages, chicken was nice, gammon and pork too. The lamb was really salty though and sorry but the steak was tough as old boots - having tried beef rib, I didn't attempt the sirloin and my partner had to give up on chewing it!
The salad bar - I felt - was tired....chopped peppers, cold cooked carrots, beetroot , chopped onion , tomato and cucumber and a plate of lettuce.
In the silver keep warm dishes - fish in cocnut sauce ( didn't try), Beef stew - did try and it was really tough and chewy, rice ( didn't try) and the Brzialin stew which was tasty and very meaty - very tender too! All in all - we were disappointed and I'm sorry but we won't be returning despite friendly service :-(

1  Thank ManchesterNumpty