Stayed here with my partner and 10 month old son, on a day which had a heat wave.
Obviously the weather isn't the fault of the hotel but the room was extremely hot, so hot that we hardly slept. They did provide a fan but it wasn't a very good fan!! Not really sure what the hotel can do about this...maybe provide bigger fans which are floor fans not desk fans? When I wanted to ask about the good night guarantee upon checkout, there was nobody on reception so just left it.
Room very small but bathroom was quite big. TV was good. Tea making facilities. Room was also very clean. Extra pillows were placed on top of shelves so really hope that they dust on top of there regularly!
Bed was very comfy, pillows were comfy but bed was high so I don't think that it would suit people with mobility issues.
Breakfast (£8.25) which consisted of a continental breakfast and also a cooked breakfast was good, lots of choice and waiter was very polite (tall guy with glasses - not sure of his name), regularly asked whether we wanted more of the cooked breakfast option. Juices were a bit rubbish though.
Good parking and town was only a 5-10 minute walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short drive from Dunham Forest Golf Club, Altrincham Golf Course, Tatton Park and Manchester Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Altrincham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Altrincham Hotel Altrincham
- Premier Inn Altrincham
- Premier Inn Manchester Altrincham Hotel Cheshire