$75
Ayuda House(Bowdon)
Birtles Farm(Altrincham)
Barringtons Hotel(Altrincham)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsgeorge and dragonthe pubcar parkfamily roomcomfy bedbusy roadold traffordmain roadcomfortable hotelshort staynight's sleeppleasant stayreception staffsmall roomtown centrebusiness tripwould stay again
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I am disappointed about thr noise level but when told receptionist in morning she made is out that i knew it was going to be this noisy i defiantly would have stayed else where because my son couldnt sleep a wink. He was so tired the next day. Also the floor boards were very squeky. So much for a good night sleep with the good night sleep guarantee i dont think soo

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Maria_Akhlaq
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn Manchester Altrincham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with a comfortable stay, and I apologise that on this occasion your stay was less than relaxing. It is a shame that your stay was disrupted by actions of other guests; please be assured that the hotel staff will do all they can to prevent disturbances like this in the future. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future. Naina Social Media Team, Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We have stayed in 5 premier inns and we have never been disappointed. The staff in both the hotel and restaurant were very friendly - my northern partner tells me everyone's like it in the north!!! When we got there we were given a big room, but unfortunately the previous occupant had thought it clever to smoke in it! It stank of cigarettes, so I asked to change rooms. The lady on reception was excellent about it and moved us immediately. The new room was very clean, had a really comfy bed and decent space. It was on the busy A56 that runs into Manchester, but the noise wasn't too bad. The pub/restaurant was one of the best that I have ever come across next to a budget hotel. The food was consistently good and staff were very friendly. What I like about premier inns is there consistency, and this one in Altrincham did not let us down. Great place to get in and out of Manchester on the metro, and the shopping in Altrincham wasn't bad either. I think we paid £77 for 2 nights. The one thing was that the TV in the room we stayed in was in a very odd place - so that you had to sit on one side of the bed to see it. Good job I don't go on holiday to watch TV.

Room Tip: You don't have to pay for parking, although you might think you do. Go to reception for a pass. Metro/train station just 0.5 mile behind hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robbianio
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great location to go and see Manchester United. My son and i stayed here after the game at Old Trafford mainly because its proximity to the Metrolink to the Stadium (10mins away).
staff were all very friendly at the reception and restaurant and could not do enough to help us find our way around Altrincham / Hotel . The room was very comfortable, large and was perfect for our one night stay.

I wish all Premier Inns / Hotels were like this - Staff deserve an award or be recognized for their delivery of quality service.

Room Tip: Room 107 is a Large Family room
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Steve C
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

A smooth check in and chatty receptionist were a good start to my stay. I parked in what confusingly is a pay and display carpark onsite (with a free pass) and was in my room on the second floor in short order.

I ate in the attached pub restaurant which was fairly quiet and served by the free wifi most prem inn restaurants have and a lovely curry. Breakfast in the morning was a relaxed affair and fairly relaxed which gave time and space for the caffiene to kick my brain into action.

Overall a good stay but please please please Premier Inn FREE WIFI for all!!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank noddyinnapa
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My stay was brilliant, felt refreshed and ready to continue my business trip. Staff were well organised and friendly.The room temperature was a little warm but a fan had been provided. Pub had great atmosphere and the breakfast was great. Plenty of choice in food for dinner.Rooms were spotless and the bed huge with comfortable pillows. Thank you PI, will be back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business