My husband and I stayed here on 28thJuky for one night. It's very close to the station, about 10 min walk and close to shops etc in Altrincham.
The staff were very welcoming and friendly but it was unbearably hot. It wasn't as warm outside (it's Manchester!) there is no air con, just a silly little fan.
Our room 221 was unfortunately at the front so the traffic noise was relentless, all night long, then at 8am they empty the bottles into the recycling bin, lovely alarm call.
It's clean and friendly, breakfast was good, although I wish they'd wear gloves when handling the bread.
I'm still waiting for a reply from Premier in 2weeks after I sent it, I've chased it up twice (shame on you!) and today was told they are very busy and I should phone for an update. Great customer service!
Anyway it's not bad here just hot and noisy, if that doesn't bother you then go for it. The staff are nice at least and the breakfast is lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short drive from Dunham Forest Golf Club, Altrincham Golf Course, Tatton Park and Manchester Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Altrincham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Altrincham Hotel Altrincham
- Premier Inn Altrincham
- Premier Inn Manchester Altrincham Hotel Cheshire