See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Only positive I can give for this hotel is that we were only in our room for a couple of hours! I had a radiator as a head board that supported a shelf! All the curtains, chairs and carpet were ripped to shreds! It resembled what I thought a room would look like in the 70s after a couple of tigers had been let loose in there!
Shower had a hole in the side of it which meant water leaked all over the floor, making it a death trap! The woman on reception was useless and not at all bothered when we complained about the state of the place!
Graffiti all over the lift, 20 or so teenagers outside reception smoking weed all night, was asked twice if I wanted drugs!
All in all by far the worst place I've ever stayed! Wouldn't piss on the place if it was on fire! And a fire would be the best thing to happen to the place!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Daniel T
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Wow never thought that these kind of hotels are still around in 2018. Very very dirty, horrible bed, bad smell. There is NO heating and NO hot water!!
Run down hotel!
The ONLY positive is that it was lot cheaper than hotels in Manchester City Centre.
It needs updating and could be a good hotel.
Location is brilliant and in a nice area.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 31, 2018

The only thing this hotel is fit for is a bulldozer. Disgusting, ripped curtains threadbare carpets,broken furniture broken lights, ripped chair covers, I wiped my feet on the way OUT. Useless staff. Changed room once no better. Lift was full of graffiti. Tried to get a different hotel but was unable. Stayed there but was up and out before the birds were awake.AVOID AVOID AVOID

Room tip: There are no good tips for this hotel
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This hotel we booked last minute but it was easily the worst place I’ve ever had the displeasure of walking into. How it’s open is beyond me, the furniture was so old, dirty and quite frankly I thought about sleeping in my car, I didn’t even want to get in the bed and when I used the shower I still felt dirty. Worst night sleep I’ve had in a very long time. NEVER take kids there as you don’t know what they or you could catch. Also the WiFi didn’t work and the reception was barely at the desk. I even put a chair under the doorknob I felt so unsafe.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Jessica F
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as visited family in Manchester this is the worst hotel we have ever stayed at the big window wouldn't close as catches of handles all broke the rain was pouring into the room the safety cover of fan was missing the curtains were ripped to shreds room was dirty I am awaiting an answer to my complaint as no one available on reception to complain to.I have given 1 star as no lower possible to rate

Trip type: Traveled as a couple