Stayed at the hotel on Saturday 22nd June for 1 night with my mother and daughter. After reading poor reviews reviews on Tripadvisor I must admit that that I felt something approaching trepadation. In the end I had nothing to worry about. I had booked a "triple" room but the reality was that it was a double with a put up bed. It was a bit cramped but otherwise fine. The room was clean and comfortable and was actually excellent value for money. I believe that the room had been recently renovated. The location is excellent. The only down side to the hotel is parking - you have to use a public car park. We managed to find a space and it was very cheap (10p for the 1st hour) and so we were parked no more than 30 yards from the hotel. The staff were very curteous and breakfast was good as well. Overall we were all very satisfied with the hotel and would gladly recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Ashley Hotel is a modern, comfortable boutique hotel located in a prime location - the village of Hale. 67 cozy rooms, a mouthwatering selection of meals and the friendliest staff await you at the Ashley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Ashley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Ashley Altrincham
- Hotel Britannia Ashley
- Britannia Ashley Hotel Altrincham, Cheshire