Last week I stayed at two other Britannia hotels, Britannia Hotel South Manchester which was pretty dire and the Britannia Country House hotel which was ok. This one was in my opinion much better and cheaper too. The rooms were clean and quiet with no noise at all from outside the hotel or from other guests. Bed was comfy, a lot comfier than the beds in the other two hotels I stayed in. Didn't eat in the restaurant so can't rate the food served. Staff seemed pleasant and helpful enough. Hale seemed a nice area although only stayed for one night so didn't get to have a good look around but the shops and restaurants and general area seemed really nice and the area felt safe. Will be coming up to this neck of the woods a few times in the next few months so will definitely stay here again on future visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Britannia Ashley Hotel is a modern, comfortable boutique hotel located in a prime location - the village of Hale. 67 cozy rooms, a mouthwatering selection of meals and the friendliest staff await you at the Ashley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Britannia Ashley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Ashley Altrincham
- Hotel Britannia Ashley
- Britannia Ashley Hotel Altrincham, Cheshire