“Amazing Chinese”

Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Ming you are a legend!

Amazing food with the service to match. Hopefully see you guys again soon

Goodluck to you guys,

David

1  Thank DavidKingCritic
There are newer reviews for Gonbay

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We have been here several times now in the last few months after our existing Chinese food has gone downhill over the last few years. We have always found the food to be very good and the restaurant itself very nice. The manager/owner is always very nice and welcoming and always remembers who you are even when you ring up to make a reservation which is nice. I find it a tad expensive but I’m happy to pay as its always been good. If I had one complaint is that the staff stand around and stare at you whilst you are eating, they have also on occasion tried to take plates and glasses that haven’t been finished with which I find a bit disconcerting. I always feel like they are rushing you to finish your food even though the restaurant isn’t full! Overall it is a nice place to eat and we will return often.

2  Thank Byrnefamilyfoodies
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Nice pleasant little chinese staff are very attentive and the food is reasonable, atmosphere very busy at the weekends all in all a good place to go

1  Thank Debbie E
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great food, great service great value! I have been here many times there is always a great atmosphere I would definately reccomend it! I dont know what the bad reviews are on about saying the place is dirty as its always been spotless when I visit!

2  Thank Kim F
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We went two weeks ago after reading good reviews about the restaurant. How this restaurant ever gets a good review I'll never know. The service was appalling, the food dismal really gloopy, tasteless. Everything was grubby, tablecloth had stains on it. If you want a good meal don't go to this restaurant.

1  Thank Snots50