“Been a few times now.. so”
Review of Gonbay

Gonbay
Ranked #30 of 179 Restaurants in Altrincham
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Manchester
“Been a few times now.. so”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Yes agree with the others on here food good, nice place, always seems busy and a following. but have to say felt rushed by the younger waiting on team no time to digest the starters and the mains on the table.. the staff seem to hover over you waiting to take the 1st empy dish.. my apologies if your a fan or any if the reviews are by the owners mother... but fact, and not cheap.

“Fresh, great quality, tasty Chinese food.”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

We had a great Chinese takeaway from Gonbay. I'm often reluctant to eat Chinese food as I have had many disappointing meals (gloopy sauces and fatty meat) but this was of a very good quality. Highly recommended. I will definitely be eating from here again.

1 Thank Cheesensaturn
Manchester, United Kingdom
“a superb meal”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

My wife and I are regular visitors to the gonbay in altrincham, the staff are always very friendly and helpful if you are not sure what is in a meal, this is a very busy place the staff always have time for a chat. The food is always to a high standerd

• Visited December 2011
“Great family food - very kids friendly”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Weve been regulars since day one (accidentally turned up on the opening day!)

Staff are very freindly and food is very good. Our eldest (4) she always asks when we can go again!

altrincham
“Great reataurant”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

We ate here to celebrate my parents 38 yrs wedding anniversary as they use the place alot.There was 14 of us. We had the early doors 3 course menu 13.50 per person.It was amazing value for money ,plenty to eat, we were all stuffed.The service was outstanding and the staff bent over backwards to make the evening very special for my parents who had a wonderful time. I would not hesitate to return and recommned it to everyone.Clearly a gem and I will be back .Thanks to the staff for a night to remember.ps The chilli oil was great.

• Visited November 2011