“PART OF OUR LIFE”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Bedford, United Kingdom
“PART OF OUR LIFE”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We have been frequenting the Magna since it opened - 31 years ago I think when it was just one room plus the upstairs and they hadn't moved into the new room - wish they had staying in the old room!
We used to take our highchair with us and both children grew up loving indian food.We love this restaurant and always find an excuse to eat there.The vegetable bhajees are superb,the dhansak has a lovely sauce and they always serve complimentary vegetable dishes.
I personally think they had a low about 3/4 years ago,we tried others but we kept coming back and they are now back to their great form just wish you got more king prawns for the price!
We will never stop supporting this restaurant!

1 Thank DDDMEngland

• Finnish first
London, United Kingdom
“Simply The Best”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I visited this restaurant on the recommendation of a friend when I was recently up in Bedford for a few days on Business, It was so good I had to go back 2 days later.
Attentive and friendly service and most of all great food, I had a Chicken Naga (Both times) that had heat and flavour in equal measures.
I'm a big fan of a hot curry but the flavour took it into another realm.
I can't wait for my next trip to Bedford.

• Visited October 2013
“Decent food good ambience and service”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

If we discount the usual Bangladeshi sweetening of every "Indian" dish,which is the case with most "Indian" restaurants in bedford, the food was well presented and cooked. The tikka and main course was good. The quantity was very good. service and ambience were very good. Would recommend if u r OK with sweet Indian food..

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Impeccable !!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Speechless! Andy and I thought we'd venture here after a few well earned ciders in the wellington arms. Superb waiters, food and presentation ! Best meal in years !

• Visited September 2013
“Quality quality quality”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My son and I tried this by chance. Wow. The quality of food reminded me of some of the finest places I have eaten at in India. Some will find this expensive, but I say you are worth it!

• Visited September 2013