“Fab evening out!”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed my evening out here the other night! Well looked after restaurant, friendly atmosphere. Staff were all friendly and hospitable making it a more enjoyable experience. Then there was the food - AMAZING! I myself am vegetarian and often find in Indian restaurants my options are limited and all meat free options taste fairly identical. However I had a wide variety of various flavours and spices and all the food I tried was fantastically flavoured and enjoyable.

Overall I felt the customer service was wonderful and so was the food - overall a great evening out! Will definitely be going again!!

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Really friendly restaurant, quick service and a real feeling that I was taken care of. Really like the free shot at the end of the meal!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

just had a wonderful wedding anniversary evening dinner, staff were brilliant
and the food was fantastic. Wonderful evening thank you

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This place is wow!! Food is fab & staff are very accomodating. Love that I don't get rushed to finish my meal. Recently went with family & we thoroughly enjoyed it. Have been there a few times over the past year. Go back?? Most definately!!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We have been going to Choudhury for over 25 years, both eating in and having takeaways on a regular basis. The restaurant has been through various changes over the years but is now back to serving good Indian food. We recently had tandoori chicken and chicken tikka starter followed by King prawn Jalfrezi and Chittagong Chagri (a king prawn dish) which I asked to be served Madras hot. Both courses were really good and to start we had some excellent pappadums with a good range of sauces and pickles.

We thought the food was excellent and service is very helpful and efficient. We could have chosen the meal deal which is really good value but find there is a little too much for us to eat!

We would thoroughly recommend a visit there!