“After hardworking day”

Burger King
Ranked #42 of 43 Quick Bites in Bedford
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed September 22, 2017

We were very tired and hungry after long working day so we pop in our local Burger King. We were served very quickly. Team was kind and friendly. Our double cheese burgers were fresh and warm enough. Very good experience. Thank you!

Date of visit: September 2017
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Went in on Saturday, there was a queue only 2 people serving and several people waiting around for their orders. It took over 10 mins to get to the front of the queue and then I had to wait for my onion rings to be cooked, all in all I waited 20 mins when it did all arrive some was cold as it had been waiting around. The portions seem to be getting smaller don't think I will bother going their again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised how quick the Burger arrived, a rarity sadly. Clean restaurant. Why have they discontinued the Chili cheese?

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed May 31, 2016 via mobile

I normally take my 2 children to burger king in haurper street totmost weekends 4 a treat but this Sunday was totally disgusted with wot happened took my 2 children up stairs with there food and there in front off us was a man hidden under a blanket with bags on the table using both power points didn't think this was a hostel nw so I complained to the manger well I mite as well off talked to the wall as he was about as useless as they Cum apparently he went up and told the sleeping beauty that some one complained about him and he shrugged his shoulders the manger went bak down the stairs and half hour later sleeping beauty was still asleep will never use this place again ...

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank Mark G
Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

What an awful place! Now I rember why I stopped going there years ago!
I was on my way home from a stressful shift and decided to pop in for a quick bite. I wish I hadn't! The worst £5.99 I've ever spent. Flat drink, rubbish chips and what was supposed to be a double cheeseburger was miniscule!! Tables not cleared and the couple that were "cleaned" were all smears and water marks. Disgusting! Won't be going back.

Date of visit: October 2015