“First time and loved it”
Review of Nando's - Bedford

Nando's - Bedford
Ranked #186 of 444 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had previously avoided Nandos, thinking all food would be too spicy for me. I ate the wrap with chicken, cheese and pineapple and loved it. The restaurant was packed but we were seated within 5 minutes. It isn't somewhere I'd visit for a romantic evening but for a quick lunch/dinner, it was great.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Been visiting Nando's for years around the country but this had to be the slowest service ever. Was seated fast enough but took almost half an hour to give my order as 1 person on the till and at 6.30pm isn't good enough!! After finally getting my food, there was no lemon and herb on my chicken that I ordered but was soooo hungry, just ate it rather than complain. For a restaurant that is on the town centre and close to hotels, it really needs to sort out the staffing quota for a Saturday night and speed things up so people like myself won't have to leave these kinda comments!

1  Thank Aquarian_Dee
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

It's Saturday lunchtime so I expect a bit of a wait but so far it has taken 30 minutes to queue and place my order. Now advised after I have paid that it will take 25 mins to get our food and that they hope this is ok, not really but youve already taken my £30 so not much I can do about it. Food better be good once it eventually arrives!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Good decor..Well cooked and spiced chicken stuff.. the choice of sauces made it tasty.. the usual side dishes like rice and chips good.. good for a quick bite

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Food here is at the standard that It should be and you get good value for money! Butt the service was poor, when ordering my food, the waiter was grumpy. I left out a detail regarding my food, when I told him he sighed which I found very rude. Not impressed, especially seen as his job of taking orders didn't require a lot of effort.