“Amazing food.....friendly staff”

Watford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food.....friendly staff”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The food in this restaurant is amongst the best we have had for a long while. The flavours were just amazing, as was the presentation and the whole experience from start to finish. The staff were so helpful and made us feel so welcome without being overbearing or intrusive. The menu had a varied selection of dishes and it was very hard making a final decision as so many dishes sounded so wonderful.

Would definitely recommend this restaurant and will be coming back despite living in Watford which is a good hours drive.

Thank you for a lovely evening.

• Visited October 2013

Leighton Buzzard, England, United Kingdom
“What a pearl of a restaurant.”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Delicious, nicely presented food.

Although it was very quiet when we arrived the staff couldn't do enough for us, letting us sit where we wanted rather than penning us in with the other diners. The restaurant did get busier towards the end of our visit.

Starters were beautifully presented and very tasty.

Main course was just the right size to feel sated but not stuffed. Most impressive was that they cooked something for one of the party without garlic and actually cooked a dish not on the menu for another.

Delightful ambiance and very attentive staff.

Brilliant experience and one we will definitely repeat in the very near future.

Visited October 2013
UK
“Best succulent chicken ever.”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I drive past The Rickshaw daily and said I would definitely make a trip there.
So I finally made it and so glad I did.

We were welcomed by friendly staff who seated us. The service was very efficient.

The great thing about this place personally for me was the menu. The dishes had a mix of traditional dishes but also some I've never seen or considered to see at an Indian.
The chicken dish I chose was absolutely amazing. So soft an tasty. You could tell the chef really prepared the food with a lot of love!
The decor itself was very colourful and I loved the rickshaw bike outside!
I would defiantly recommend this place to others.
Next time I come will be at lunch to try the tapas dishes which sound amazing!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“A new restaurant well worth visiting”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

On a short visit to Bedford we were walking past this restaurant and decided to try it. It is large and unfortunately was empty, with only with one or two other diners when we visited. This almost put us off going in but am so glad we did. Staff were welcoming and the food was excellent. Unusual favours, interesting food nicely presented. This restaurant deserves to do well.

1 Thank Helene P
“Amazing and unique in both taste and visual appearance.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The customer service is excellent, the food is excellent and the atmosphere was amazing. I'm from Scotland and I was here in bedford for short stay and a couple of friend of mine recommended me this place and I am so happy they did. I highly recommend everybody to come and try the food and I will certainly come back here again when I come back from Scotland again.