“Family Night Out”

The Greek Villager
Ranked #151 of 435 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are an entertainment venue!!
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I, my brother with his family & some friends visited the Greek Villager for a night out. What a great night, never to be the one that makes it to the dance floor and I was there. Had one of the greatest nights out for a long time. Must give this place a visit. Belly dancing, flairing, had it all even Disco. Just like to say thank you to all the staff, especially Marco, a great host. I would also like to give the villager a little advice, get Sue on the dancefloor, her bellydancing was impressive.

1  Thank BigDaddyNick

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Who wrote that last review Not Jolly at all and very bitter and wrong

Demetri, Marco what a fantastic night we all had on saturday 1st of Feb thank you so much, food was great, entertainment was great, and everyone of your staff could not of been anymore helpful, everyone who joined us on saturday (80 people) had a fantastic night, all our Greek family who came up from london loved the night, everyone from Yorkshire are still talking about the great night and asking when we are doing it again!!!
Most off all you done my little sis 50th a night we will always remember and always talk about.
Well done to everyone at the Greek Villager by far the best place in town. Big thanks to you all

2  Thank Tony D
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Celebrated my 50th Birthday, fantastic night had by all, food was good, entertainment was first class and Jimmy and his staff were first class, nothing was too much trouble, we will definitely return, Thank you.

1  Thank MariaW202
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Just to say had a fab night last night at the Greek Villager restaurant (Maria's 50th birthday). Staff all very friendly, food good, service was also great.... We all had a great fun night. Well done to jimmy and all his staff. Get down there to find out for yourself what it's like... Clare , from Milton Keynes .

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Thankyou to the staff at Greek Villager for providing a lovely party for my 60th Birthday Demetri and his staff could not have been more helpful . The evening was great fun which was what I wanted. I have had lots of comments from friends saying how good the food and evening was so thankyou very much Greek Villager.