“Fresh out of Thailand”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I can safely say that this is pretty much my favourite restaurant in bedford and quite possibly one I the best Thai restaurants I've eaten in outside of Thailand.... The food is fresh, authentic and every effort is put into the taste. The service is wonderful and the owner will always try to accommodate when possible bearing in mind the restaurant is small and is packed most nights of the week. I eat from here at least twice a month and will continue to do so enjoyably.

There are newer reviews for Rice Thai Restaurant

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I enjoyed the atmosphere in this restaurant as it was small but full of happy diners. I would say the food is delicious but with a little smartening up could be better. For instance some of our starters had dripped a little oil on the plate fromthe kkitchen to the table. Drinks are pricey.

1  Thank CurryloversrUs
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Highly recommended. I've eaten in the restaurant and used for takeaway. The food is excellent, and the staff are warm and welcoming. If you like Thai food, you won't be disappointed. Try the Yellow Peril - it's lovely!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have to thank Tim and his staff for a most enjoyable evening. The food is fantastic and my husband who is extremely difficult to please was very impressed.

The service, food and atmosphere were excellent.

1  Thank BevyW6
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I visited Rice Thai Last Night, I had been told to expect goods things after reading reviews, I was not disappointed. The restaurant was very busy all evening and has a very warm and welcoming feel with a modern Thai decoration very smart and clean through out, Staff where very friendly and helpful and have a great sense of humour.

The menu is Thai and has a wide range of dishes it took some time to decide for our table of 3, The food was first rate and the 2 Thai people I was with loved the Seafood dishes and for them extra spicy which was no problem if you ask before ordering. The food and wine was first rate and I would visit again.

This place is a real gem and is well worth a visit, if you want a modern Thai restaurant serving modern Thai dishes this is the place to go.