“Delicious fresh and tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Reem

Reem
Ranked #134 of 411 Restaurants in Bedford
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Delicious fresh and tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We've been meaning to try Reem for ages and finally popped in on Saturday night at about 9.45pm, not realising they closed at 10pm! They were very friendly and still served us. As they were winding down we just went for something simple - Hummus and flatbread to start and a mixed grill to share, washed down with Lebanese beer. All in all, delicious.

If you want something different in Bedford, this is it. We're going back next Saturday, a bit earlier this time (!) to really sample the menu.

The staff were also exceptionally friendly despite our late entrance!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank 999Iain999

bedford
“best middle eastern place in bedford”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

always pop in here, just great food, owners are very friendly and the food is well tasty.. has plenty of room inside, but also has a nice outside covered area, which is great in the summer to just relax, eat and drink at ease.
I do have a addiction to the lamb n chicken wrap which for the price is well worth it and always has me going back to get my regular fix

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank dearskin
“Amazing, love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

I love this place, whether I'm looking for a bite to eat when shopping or with groups of friends in the evening. The food is fresh and yummy. It's nice to taste different flavours. Service is brilliant, they are really friendly and explain the menu well. I have recommended this place to my family and friends!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Shortcake101
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Nice food again, but service was disappointing this time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have now been to Reem a couple of times and it is certainly different from anything else in Bedford. The food has been consistent good, both tasty and fresh cooked. There is heavy emphasis on meat but I assume that is the style of the cuisine of the country. My disappointment on the latest visit was with the service. On my arrival the 'wecome' was frosty to say the least and, having been shown to a table we waited at least 10 minutes for anyone to come to take a drinks order.
The rest of the evening passed with indifferent service, some of the time by a waiter who smelt of BO. Couple this with the fact that the restaurant was cold it was overall a bit of a disappointment this time around. I will go again because the food is a really nice change from the norm but I hope that the service is a bit more warm and friendly. If not I may tire of it.

• Visited March 2012
Bedfordshire, UK
“More interesting than the average Bedford food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

Eat at Reem for light Sunday lunch whilst shopping. Had classics of Tabbouleh , Falafel & Mixed Grill. very tasty, with a distinctive taste.

• Visited March 2012