“Great value, lovely pizza, we eat here a lot!”
Review of The Cappuccino Bar

The Cappuccino Bar
Ranked #18 of 442 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This Restaurant is run by the same people as ran Cellar 72 in Bedford. Cellar 72 has closed - so this Restaurant replaces Cellar 72 - is it possible to link the two restaurants?
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Since I have lived in the Castle Road area I have visited the Cappuccino bar many times. The lunch deal here is such good value for money and the pizzas are probably the best in Bedford, although I do prefer their pizzas to the pasta dishes. I like that you get a lovely little side salad with your main and their salad dressing is delicious, I always want more!

Lunch here is fab and you can normally get a seat at lunch (this place is pretty popular). You will have to book early especially if you want to eat here in the evenings. The only thing I don’t like about eating in the evenings here is that as they are so busy they tend to rush you to order and you get the feeling they want you out the door very quickly so they can get the next table in. One time when we went here for a work leaving do they eventually gave up on trying to rush us as they got the hint that we weren’t moving anytime soon! Because of this I tend to stick to lunches but please don’t let this put you off having dinner here as you will get some yummy food for a really decent price. The staff have always been friendly and welcoming. This place is in my top 4 restaurants in Bedford for sure.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I just visited The Cappuccino Bar for a quick lunch with 4 friends. We shared 3 pizza's, which each came with a side salad and free beer or glass of wine.
Tasty, fresh and very friendly service..... a good place to try for a bit of authentic local Italian, rather than large chain eateries which don;t have much soul.

1  Thank MarcusT007
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I had heard a lot about this lovely place,so thought it was about time I tried it! I defiantly wasn't disappointed! I had the Antipasto for starter which I could have shared but luckily my husband doesn't like it! Lol I will most defiantly be going again!Quite soon I hope ! Thankyou

2  Thank Lisacourse
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I have gone on 3 separate occasions and the welcome and staff can be quite unwelcoming. The atmosphere is
Ok, but basic. The food is nice and good value but the wine is awful!

1  Thank Thedreams
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

I really like this place particularly at lunch time.... Never had anything bad to say about this restaurant..... And the coffee is good too

1  Thank Stewoo7