“Great take away experience”
Review of Roma's Takeaway - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roma's Takeaway
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Went back for a takeaway for the umpteenth time on Friday. This is a great place if you want the variation of getting a curry as well as fish and chips, knowing that the quality of both will be excellent. We find it especially useful as we have vegan and vegetarian friends, and they have a specific vegetarian frier that they never use meat or fish items in.

2  Thank GrahamBedford

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Very good fish and chips. Possibly the best around, well certainly up there. Great varied menu. One wish, please do skinless cod......but we will return again and again

3  Thank Stewoo7
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I am vegan and this place is like heaven for me, everything is cooked separately with separate colour coded tongs, fryers etc, nearly all the veggie menu is suitable for vegans, the sausage in batter is just like the real thing but better because there is no cruelty involved! The burgers are out of this world, I am currently working through the menu as there is so much choice it is unbelievable. People travel miles to come to this place and you know what it is so worth it! Great little find, will be visiting as much as I possible can.... oh and it is very reasonably priced which is just the icing on the cake really :)

4  Thank Jen D
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Well what can I say myself being vegetarian it's hard to find places to eat I vist Romas around 3 to 4 times a week and the food is always top notch the staff at Romas are very helpfull and polite I will recommend Romas to any one out There I think and Lot off my friends think that Romas has the best chips around Bedford if not the country !

3  Thank Raja201
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I'm a hard hitting meat eatter yet my wife is a full on Veggie (religously therefore NO meat product). Having heard about this place and I must add I never leave reviews but this place is a must if you're in my shoes too. The Chips are fried in fresh oil with NO meat product fried in the same oil and the owner even confirmed that they have seperate utensiles for Veg and Meat (amazing effort gone into respecting everyones believes, morals and taste buds with the price not being effected as the chips where actually cheaper here than other local chippys...)
Food taste fantastic and the "fake" meat products well wow taste just like meat but with less carbs and more protein.. like my wife says " All the taste and non of the sin...lol) I still go there for a meaty kebab in the evening thou..
I live approx 10miles from this place so can't take the food home however they have no problem with a few people sitting and eating inside.

5  Thank Ron D