“Excellent experience”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
All bathrooms have WC, sink and separate shower cubicle.
The kitchens all have hob, grill, oven, microwave, extractor fan, fridge/freezer and sink.
All motorhomes have TV/DVD players.
Our Martha models - front dinette area. 4 seatbelts. This dinette converts into a second double bed.
Our Martha motorhomes: The fixed double bed in the rear of our Martha motorhomes.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gorama
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Excellent experience ”
Reviewed May 7, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We had an excellent week on our first motorhome trip with our dogs.
Charlotte was very helpful from the moment we booked till we returned the motorhome. The motorhomes are the latest models and were very suitable for the wife and I and our 2 dogs.
It was our first experience and most certainly won’t be the last, upon returning the motorhome we booked again for the same week next year.
Everything is explained clearly when you collect the motorhome and notes left around motorhome to remind you of things to do to run the home, after 2 nights we felt we weren’t beginners anymore.
A couple of mishaps on our trip but Charlotte is only a phone call away to keep us right about things.
I can’t recommend this company enough so just book book book.

shawly
Manila
“Best motor and service we have hired.”
Reviewed May 1, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We made a late booking and Charlotte was very accomadating to us.
Grace was our choice, a large new bessacarr range, fixed double bed at rear, lots of storage and everything including the kitchen sink is on-board, just bring your clothes.
We opted for the bedding package at a small charge and all was spotless and fresh, rear bedroom made up.
This home has everything for all seasons, just look up bessacarr.
It is very large and I'm not a novice at driving motor homes but this was so easy to drive and manouvre with rear cameras and sat nav programmed for this home in regards to caravaning.
After arrival on site very easy to hook up for power, water, and waste water.
Charlotte gives a very comprehensive introduction to all control panels use for comfort prior departure from base.
I'll tell you, within mins of pulling away an negotiating my first roundabout I was over the moon at the handling, nice wide mirrors plus the rear view camera, a dream to drive so we headed to Scotland for our first stop.
That even my Wife had a hot shower in home as She was tired whilst Son and self opted for the block near by.
Wife was impressed and also the vanity space.
We did cook maybe 2 times inside, plenty ventilation with extractor fan and plenty warmth later.
Lots of gas was supplied, we never had to buy.
Hot drinks every morning, nice large fridge freezer, 2 tv's, one main living area, one master bedroom.
Just need to hoist the antenna pole and tune in on remote.
First stop we had 130 plus tv channel's.
Cassette toilet is supplied with chemical at back storage, only allowed usage for this at night visits myself as we were all adults.
Easy to remove, empty, clean and replace next morning, 5 mins work.
Water connect also, very simple with digital display of tank level.
Everything needed for a road trip is inside the home and stored.
Even have outside table chairs in storage area.
The dealings with Charlotte a very charming young Woman were 5 star from initial contact to collection and drop off.
She is very patient and well versed in all the homes operations as was noted during induction.
Upon return Charlotte toured me around one of the new 3 Martha homes She has just taken delivery of and, WOW these are fantastic also.
I have toured NZ in a motor home in the last few years it was good but this service is the best I have experianced.
I had to call Charlotte one time and ask how to operate heating on display, silly me forgot.
Within 30 secs Charlotte had me up and running because I had not turned on the voltage.
After the payment schedules that includes security deposit, the least I have paid by the way in UK and on return of viechcle Charlotte asked me for bank details.
I provided next day and She fired back saying She is on it.
My account was credited within 1 hour for my deposit.
This is good Buiss to me as I have waited weeks in the past for larger deposits to be paid back.
Charlotte, your buissnes is 5 star, don't think you need me telling you that though and for sure when the piggy bank is full again, in the words of Arny, I'll be back.

Shayne P
“Great motorhome”
Reviewed April 29, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Thanks Charlotte,
From the first enquiry to dropping Martha back everything was spot on. Extremely professional service. The motorhome was very well equipped even down to a corkscrew. The privilege club membership was a great benefit. Damage security was returned to our account before arriving home. Would definitely use again. Second time of hiring a motorhome and this was a really friendly and no hassle experience and can’t wait to book the next trip.

Your age range 35-49
aggyp2017
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed November 10, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I can't recommend Go Cumbria Motorhome Hire enough, we booked very last minute & Charlotte couldn't have been more helpful or accommodating. We went to Sandringham to the British Carriage Driving, this was a 1st for me but Charlotte took the time to contact me the following day to see is I managed ok & was everything to our liking with the Motorhome. We had a brilliant week, the Motorhome was so cozy & had everything we needed. I had 2 kids with me and if there was 1 thing I would say is that the seats at the table are not brilliant for 2 car seats side by side as the outside 1 falls as you go round roundabouts but this is not a fault of Go Cumbria Motorhomes its a design fault in the Motorhome but simply moving 1 car seat into the front & the other passanger sitting at the table with the other car seat easily solves it. We have booked for 2018 because the service & quality are outstanding!

Nikki G
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed September 23, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We haven't been in a motor home before and I was very nervous re driving something the size of Grace, but it was really easy to drive and manoeuvre. As novices we didn't even know the basics like how to empty the toilet but again, no need to worry. Charlotte was really friendly and very helpful explaining how everything worked (and there's also a guide in the van if needed).
The van was really clean and well kitted out, there were no issues at all and we had a fantastic time.
Charlotte responded really quickly to our emails and was a pleasure to deal with. I can't recommend a motor home holiday highly enough and would definitely recommend using this company. Fantastic holiday, fantastic motor home and fantastic service. Thanks very much, I know we'll see you again soon

janeyuill...
Amble, United Kingdom
“What a fantastic experience!”
Reviewed September 6, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our week in Grace - luxury and a home from home on wheels for both humans and terrier. Charlotte from Go Cumbria Motorhome Hire was so helpful before, during and after our holiday.

Your age range 35-49
terencem4...
“Perfect for Grand Prix weekend”
Reviewed July 28, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Went to Grand Prix weekend at Silverstone.First time in a motorhome.Everything you would expect from a brand new motorhome.Charlotte very helpful,even managed to change our booking when the G.P date was changed.We will definitely go back to Go Cumbria motorhomes in the fiture.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing