“Simply delightful - Perfect”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Robin

Robin our cottage with..
..open plan living space, double bed room,
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
..open plan living space,
double bed room,
and walk in shower.
The entrance to the garden with..
fish pond
and
the picnic area.
Through to the lower garden with..
view over the fells.
Some wild life:
our hens and
flowers.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Shazney70...
West Kirby, United Kingdom
“Simply delightful - Perfect”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Raphaela and Steve made us very welcome as soon as we arrived at the cottage, providing us a guided tour of the facilities and grounds. My partner and I chose Robin as our little retreat before he travelled to Australia. Robin provided wonderfully peaceful surroundings which allowed us to spend much needed quality time together. The self-contained cottage is well equipped and finished to a high standard. Wine and fruit on arrival was a lovely touch.
If privacy and tranquility are what you are looking for, Robin is the place for you. If we were to offer any tips for improving it, they would be minor things such as the following: a larger sofa in the lounge area - my partner is 6ft 1in tall, so it was a bit of a squeeze for the two of us. In addition, the duvets were two single duvets which much to my partners annoyance, I managed to win the duvet battle each night and he was left with none. Finally, wifi connectivity was sporadic - I blame this on the thick walls of the cottage, other than these minors pointts, it was perfect and simply delightful.
Overall, a truly memorable stay and I cannot thank Steve and Raphaela enough. I highly recommend this beautiful little holiday home for two. I really do not want to leave.

Date of stay: August 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The heated floors and the lovely high ceilings with beautiful internal window to the bedroom.
Liked least: single duvets, sofa and the small tv.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing