“Fresh Thai Food Cooked to order”
Review of Coconut T

Coconut T
Ranked #77 of 343 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Thai food .Carlisle market hall , served from 11,30 am to 4,30 pm
Thornbury, England, United Kingdom
“Fresh Thai Food Cooked to order”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Two lovely Thai ladies cook amazing, fresh thai food in the corner of Carlisle market and all for around £4.50. I wish I lived in the area and could go there again as I would definitely become a regular!

• Visited July 2014

Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Great Meal”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

It might be a small restaurant, but the food was very good straight from the pan to the table.
I don't go into the town very often, but anytime I feel like some thing differant that where I will go.

• Visited July 2014
Manchester
“Thailand Comes To Carlisle Market!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We visit the Coconut Tree every time we come to Carlisle and it's great. Set in the indoor market, it's nothing fancy but what it does it does very, very well.

My pad Thai was delicious as was our stir fried chicken with basil. Both were large portions cooked fresh to your order and flavoursome and delicious. Prik nam pla was also prepared fresh to our request and epitomised the friendly, cheerful service.

Definitely worth seeking out.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Off their P
Cockermouth, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here yesterday after a recommendation by a friend. The food was lovely and we will definitely go again. Will tell all my family and friends to visit.

Visited June 2014
Herne
“Great lunch venue”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Pad Thai for lunch today - £4.50 - delicious!
I was in quite early just after 1200.
Shortly afterwards the tiny restaurant started to fill up - plenty of regulars whose choices were known by the two Thai ladies - one front of house the other cooking in the tiny restaurant area.
A great find - they also serve one of my favourite Thai curries so I will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2014