TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,681 results
All reviews free parking car park city centre train station rooms are basic pubs and clubs saturday night great shower comfortable bed short stay would stay again ideal location one night stay tea and coffee excellent value for money member of staff noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for a stopover going to Scotland, it was a great hotel for the price, greeted by a friendly receptionist with smile and very helpful, bed very comfortable clean bathroom was tad small, but ok if you hold it over yourself, lots of coffee all self service, location was great as it's in central town centre. My first visit to Carlisle and my family and I enjoyed it. I love ibis hotel it's my favourite. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. We are looking forward to our next visits in Ibis. I can't wait!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Beverley M, General Manager at Ibis Carlisle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your kind review, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope you choose to stay with us again, Many Thanks Beverley

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed hear for one night with my wife, son and dog Honey. The hotel is a short walk from the station and it surrounded by bars, clubs and restaurants. Check in was easy, there is no “formal” reception. Staff can be found at the end of the bar with a laptop.

I asked about car parking which is at the rear of the hotel and the staff member put my car registration number into the system which covers you overnight.

We had a family room which was comfortable. We had a tv with freebies. Wifi was a bit patchy in the room. The hotel also had tea and coffee making facilities and provided earplugs in the room in case you are a light sleeper.

We didn’t dine in the bar, breakfast is served from 6.30am. The choice is limited but ok.

Honey our dog thought it was good too. I would think about staying here again in the future.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Glyn030382,
Thanks for your review, we are delighted that your family & Honey enjoyed your stay with us. Please accept our apologies in regards to the Wi-Fi connection, we have had some connectivity issues that are working to rectify.
We look forward to welcoming you all again,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Faultless customer service, asked to move rooms, wasn't a problem. Easy free parking at the rear. Lovely coffee and amazing breakfast. Right on botchergatd so location fab. If you get room 234, ask to be moved because the room faces straight on to walkabout

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Katheleen S thanks for your great feedback, we are all delighted you enjoyed your stay and your breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed October 13, 2019

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was very good with plenty of space, a large comfortable double bed, and good lighting. The bathroom was very impressive, in fact was the best I have come across in any hotel. We had a nice lunch there and the breakfast had a good choice of items.
The only thing I was not impressed with was a dinner we had one evening. It was the steak and ale pie and the portions of the mash and veg were very small and the veg was hard and cold.
I was impressed with the hotel and will return in the future but probably not have dinner there.

Room tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter especially at the weekend.
Date of stay: October 2019
Beverley M, General Manager at Ibis Carlisle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, please accept my apology with regards to your dining experience, I will report this to the relevant person to prevent this from happening in the future, I am glad to read that you will choose to stay with us in the future, Kind Regards Beverley