“Delicious”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I am a return customer to this fantastic restraint. I own a BandB close by and refer my customers which proves my confidence that all those that use this restraint will fine dine.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We ate at the Stanwix Tandori after a friend reccommended it. We are pleased they did. The staff were attentive, friendly but not overbearing and nothing was a problem. We were seated in the bar area and given menus. Our orders were taken and when they were ready we were shown to ourtable. The food was fabulous, real traditional curry, and all the trimmings. It was served hot, on hot plates and sat on a hot tray to keep warm. No one was dissappointed in our group and I would definately go back again. These pop up all you can eats are not a patch on the old style restaurants and it was even very quaint to be sat in a restaurant that was still themed like a 70's curry house. Price wise, we found it very reasonable with starters from £2.95 for chicken tikka kebabs and most main course dishes costing £7.95. I believe there is a takeaway option as well. Give it a go, I don't think you will be dissppointed.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Have been dinning at the Stanwix Tandoori every Friday for many years and have been delighted with the food, service and price. This restaurant has very nice decor and a menu to suit all customers. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Takeaway tonight was very disappointing. Chicken Korma & chicken Madras were tasteless and watery. Won't be going back!!!!!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was my first visit to this restaurant for several years. Really disappointing food - pakora was stodgy and tasteless, main course of lamb and chick peas didn't taste of anything and wasn't particularly fresh! 9.30 on a friday evening and three other customers - says it all really. Won't be back.

1  Thank Jonathan004