“Great cocktails”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Popped in for a quick drink and was met by knowledgeable staff who knew there spirits and beers. Would definitely recommend the chilli orange martini

1  Thank Peterlaurence
There are newer reviews for Circle Cafe Bar

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I have now eaten here three times, twice for lunch and once for supper and I have to say the food is amazing!

I would highly recommend the nachos and the chicken and chorizo salad, very tasty and good size portions.

Service is very good, on the first two occasion it was excellent, I don't know the lady's name but she has lovely platinum blond hair. Today we were served bay a dark haired man and the service was ok, we were not offered condiments, fortunately my friend went to find some salt for her chips.

I can honestly say that if your looking for a really nice, home made lunch you can't go wrong than eating here.

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

This is a place i just keep coming back to!
Either with my partner or friends, it's great for cocktails and food.
The food is amazing and locally sourced!
Perhaps they could introduce a loyalty scheme?
And yes at times the service could be quicker. But this won't stop me coming back!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Always come back to the Circle Bar for great welcome and service any time of day. Good choice of wine and cocktails. Tasty food and snacks.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

All brilliant, what more can I say... Staff great, drinks great, looks great... Will defiantly be back very soon... Best cocktails in Carlisle