“New Chef = New Delights!”
Review of Circle Cafe Bar

Circle Cafe Bar
Ranked #68 of 353 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Circle Cafe Bar is my avorite place to go in Carlisle. They have just installed a new chef and his new menu looks so tasty! I has a soup and sandwhich deal the other day and I tried a new soup which has never been served there before- sweet potato & red pepper. Not the most likely combination but one of the most delicious. There also new staff and nothing is too much or any of them. I wanted a plain cheese wrap and it was no trouble or the waitor. We were well catered for! You must try this cafe/bar any time of the day as you will be back again!

There are newer reviews for Circle Cafe Bar

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Fantastic meal, great service, lovely atmosphere, staff were very helpful, Reasonably priced, could not fault service or food, will be back again!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Just had an excellent lunch with my friend in the circle bar, have not eaten there before but I will definitely eat there again, generous portions fresh ingredients excellent service happy to serve you staff, glad me and my friends have booked our Christmas night meal there

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Recently started to remember this place was here & wonder why I ever stopped eating here. Superb food, great service & very good value. The steak salad is awesome. My lost point is for the not so comfy pew!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Me and my friends stop by Circle Bar for our favourite cocktails, every time were out in town!
You don't get cocktails of this standard and class anywhere else really, my favourite has to be a 'Louisiana Jam' made with southern comfort and apricot jam, served in a cute jam jar!! Delicious. And they have a great selection of Mojitos!

Thursdays are great for the Ladies Night menu, £13.95 for 2 huuuge portion courses and a yummy, strong, cocktail!!

A great place for meeting friends, whether it's over a few cocktails or a lovely relaxed dinner.