Tripadvisor
Colchester
Post
Inbox
Search

“Very good local Indian ”
Review of Khusbu

Khusbu
Ranked #251 of 611 Restaurants in Colchester
Description: At Khusbu Tandoori, our mission is to serve superior quality Indian food tailored to perfection using the finest and freshest ingredients.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having just moved to the area I was intrigued by the local takeaways. Khusba is very well priced and has a good variety in its menu. Having always gone to the spice in Elmstead I think I have been converted due to the price and in some of the meals a better taste. Always gonna prefer other restaurants way of cooking certain meals but on the whole Khusba is extremely good and we have ordered a few more times than I would expect mainly due to the ease of ordering online.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

My family and I have been using this Indian take away for a number of months now be we are never disappointed. The food is lovely, the menu provides a good variety and most importantly, it’s very tasty! They also deliver to the surrounding towns and villages which is a real bonus for places like Brightlingsea. They have there own App that you can use to order food but at the moment the Just Eat app is more user friendly (easier to search for a dish and bring up previous orders for reference etc). Brilliant place for a good meal.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

Food was nice and hot when it arrived. The lamb vindaloo was amazing. The rest of the food was also great. Everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

We always order online and used to get 25% off now it’s been reduced to 15%. The food is very good and always arrives hot and on time. A meal for 3 is about £28 , would definitely recommend

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

I ordered from Khusbu on Hungry House last week for the first time. My food was delivered early, by a friendly driver.
The food was all very good and there was plenty of it. Delicious peshwari naan, rich Bombay aloo, and I tried their Mint Massala which I'd never had before and thoroughly enjoyed it- well marinated chicken and a pleasant sauce.
I'd certainly order from Khusbu again.

Date of visit: January 2018