“Not bad ”

Dilan Kebab House
Order Online
Ranked #215 of 590 Restaurants in Colchester
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First off let me say a big well done for using paper bags that is a big plus for the environment just need to swap the polystyrene containers for paper and boom 100% recyclable.
Now the food meat juicy and full of flavour yummy, good fresh salad, bread was a little dry with one of our kebabs but the one big down side was the chilli sauce, it’s meant to be chilli sauce but this was more garlic than chilli so come on guys you serve a garlic option we don’t need it in the chilli to in fact it’s the only chilli sauce I’ve come across with garlic in yuk .
But other than that not bad but no more for me as I love chilli sauce as chilli sauce not garlic sauce.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

Best kebab house in Colchester! Food always tastes good and cooked fresh! Speedy and friendly service! Always my first choice for kebabs in Colchester!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Been coming back for years! It’s the best kebab I’ve eaten in the Essex area! I always check my order before I leave they never forget anything! It’s so fresh and doesn’t taste greasy!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

A hidden treat of an establishment.. so never judge a book by its cover, as the food is delicious and worth the journey.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

My all time favourite kebab shop. They do the best kebabs in Colchester by far. Will never choose to go anywhere else! Just wish they delivered.

Date of visit: June 2018