“The frying castle”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Elblag, Poland
“The frying castle”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I would like to recommend The Frying Castle. When I was vising the castle in Colchester I was up for something to eat. Firstly, I thought that The Frying Castle was just one of many fast food shops, but I couldn't have been more mistaken. The Frying Castle is a fantastic restaurant with delicious fish and chips. Fresh fish tasted like heaven in my mouth. Chips I was eating with great pleasure. Service is very friendly. In the restaurant you can feel a pleasant ambience. I came back to The Frying Castle for dinner. I had heard that The Frying Castle is famous for burgers. I don't like tomatoes, so I got a burger without tomato and it wasn't a problem at all. Mr. Alex prepared my burger in front of my eyes - I could see that every ingredient of my burger was fresh. However, the biggest WOW for me was battered MARS bar. I have never heard of it in Poland and it just amazed me as it is a fantastic idea for dessert.
I think that restaurant The Frying Castle is for everyone - for children, students, family...
Give it a try, you will enjoy having a meal there..

• Visited June 2013
9 Thank Ariadna92

• Polish first
Reda, Poland
“the best restaurant!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I would highly recommend visiting this restaurant to anyone who wants to enjoy his meal. The food is freshly cooked and absolutely delicious. Not only is the fish super tasty but also burgers are just perfect, the best I’ve eaten. If you are somewhere near Colchester, you just have to give this restaurant a try as you won’t regret it!

• Visited August 2012
9 Thank Ika_93
Harlow, England, United Kingdom
“great food, magical quality”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

we have been eating here a lot and have enjoyed every bit of food we had , the quality is amazing and the staff are ever soo friendly, we just cant wait to go back and have another mouth watering crispy cod with some crispy gold chips! #lovefood #lovefryingcastel

• Visited April 2013
7 Thank robibobi_13
Colchester, England, United Kingdom
“Outstanding chippy”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I go to this chippy quite. A bit it is brilliant excellent customer service fresh fish and chips cooked whilst you wait very clean atmosphere.. Recommended to anyone!!

• Visited July 2013
6 Thank Kyle P
“Out of this world!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I'm not surprise seeing all these nice words about Frying Castle ...
My husband and I are regular customers at this chip shop since September , last year. Every time we meet with the courteous and friendly service and the owner is quite chatty.
They have an extence menu for take away and eat in ,plus ,we can find the typical English Breakfast here !!
Portion sizes are great, specially for the price and the batter wich they use for the fish is just amazing !!!
I would highly recommend this place, there should be more service like that all around the world !

• Visited July 2013