“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Had a brunch at Mario's today. The restuarant has been redecorated to a high standard adding to the convivial atmosphere.The food was well cooked and served in a timely manner with quality ingredients. I struggled to finish the Mario's breakfast and didn't make use of the refillable tea that came with my order. They were flexible enough to allow changes to the menu as I had wanted chips in place of toast.

I would certainly come back for a relaxing breakfast.

Well done.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I've had breakfast here several times, today we were in the area and stopped in for lunch. They were very busy with a late Christmas party and advised us it may take 20 minutes for food. Drinks were served almost instantly and we got the food pretty fast too. First visit for my wife and she enjoyed it very much . As usual excellent food very nice staff .

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Always friendly, always helpful, always a smile even when busy. Food is cooked to order so there may be a wait but it's worth it. Broad choice on their menus and daily specials too. Fabulous desserts! This is one of our locals and we visit it at least once a week. Very sympathetic to Grandma liking smaller meals. We're very relaxed there!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Very Busy with a business group of about 20 but we had a delicious light lunch,great coffee and attentive service.highly recommended

Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I regularly visit Mario's for business lunches and family breakfasts it's always really welcoming and the coffee is lovely! They do all homemade food and I've never had a bad meal. Thanks Mario's!