“Fun for young kids...advoid food, needs a clean”

Childsplay Adventureland
Ranked #24 of 64 things to do in Colchester
walton on naze
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun for young kids...advoid food, needs a clean”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Nice play center. My kids had hours of fun whilst me and my partner watched on with a cup of tea. Keep away from food, expensive for what u get and close to the sell by dates. The area could also do with a good clean, specially the nasty toilets.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It is what it is”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The play centre is good but could do with a clean, lots to keep children entertained and suitable for a wide range of ages. Fine for a children's entertainment.
However, avoid the food, I ordered chilli and chips, the chilli was frozen inside. Awful.
Sausages are clearly very cheap and the chips are soggy. Thought I would stay to eat and treat the children but won't bother in future.
They don't allow you to bring you own food in like some other local play centres which is a bit rich considering the food is so poor. Also I wouldn't mind so much if they offered a healthy menu but its all chips, burgers and beige rubbish. Oh and watered down 'cola'.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank L0B083
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun for kids, but avoid food.”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This place is overall ok, my children enjoy going and it does tire them out.
The toilets do appear in need of a really good scrub and i was not impressed when we ordered £25 worth of food and drink only for my child to receive a burger bun with mold on.
I will visit again with my children but will be avoiding the food there like the plague.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Mumof41983
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Loads of fun for my son”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Have been going here for years and it's never dull for my 6 year old (who has been coming here for 4 years or so).

Birthday parties are always good here and the staff are friendly.

Worth the visit with your little ones.

Visited August 2013
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“good few hours with kids”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I take my grandchildren to the adventureland in Colchester. they have fun running around and I can sit and watch them in comfort and see them without having to keep getting up and wondering where abouts the are in there reasonable prices for food and drinks good couple of hours with mums to chat while kids go wild

Visited September 2012