“Fabbie chocolate fun.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Chocolate Studio
Reviewed March 8, 2012

What a fantastic 2 hours of chocolate indulgence ..... And we got to lick the bowl!

Jeanne arranged for myself, my son and my 2 niece to spend 2 hours in the studio making chocolate treats as a birthday surprise for my neice's 10th birthday. She was brilliant, so friendly and helpful, she let us all choose what we wanted to make and gave us the run of the place to get on with it. Jeanne talked to us about the best ways to heat chocolate, helping us with taking temperature etc. we went through the whole heating and cooling processes. 2 children made rocky road pizza, one made a chocolate fish and I made hand made chocolates. The studio has all of the ingredients that you could possibly was to use to add or decorate and then finished of beautifully in pizza boxes or cellophane with ribbons. All along the way we were allowed to dip our fingers in and she actively encouraged us to lick the bowls when we were finished. So much fun, just £10 per head and we took our items home with us. Jeanne said she also does classes, hen nights and drop in session. Thanks jeanne for such a fun, scrummy 2 hours.

4  Thank Ksw72Colchester