“Great meal, Amazing staff, one let down”
Review of Mussi's - CLOSED

Mussi's
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We Are Currently Closed For Refurbishment. Many Thanks
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Went at six so was very quiet. The staff were very polite and nice, the starters were lovely and the mains were delicious and the dessert was lovely the service was quick but not to rushed was a really nice first time the only let down was after one dessert me and my partner ordered another one and it came out burnt it was the chocolate decedence the first was amazing but the second was burnt apart from that everything was perfect will be going back soon

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I was to organise an evening meal with friends and had problems booking various haunts that I knew or were recommended for one reason or another.

I then read the reviews on Trip Advisor about Mussi's in Colchester. So my partner and I dined there one evening as a "trial run" before booking it for our evening out. I have to say we were blown away by the quality of the starter and main course. They were absolutely fantastic.

The desert however was a con to be honest. I had the strawberries which is small pieces of strawberries on a plate with the cream etc. If you pieced the small pieces together you may have just about made one strawberry from them! We did comment to the waitress but nothing was offered as compensation/apology.

There was 13 of us that went along for my planned evening meal and everyone commented on how good the food was. A couple of people had the strawberries (despite my warnings) and made exactly the same comment.

So my recommendation is go and have a wonderful meal but be aware of the deserts and what you order!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Fantastic food and excellent staff,owner was extremely attentive and welcoming, try the sea bass,it's amazing

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Have visited twice recently for lunch in the restaurant. Both times have been really pleased with our food selected from the set menu. Very good value - 3 courses for £13.95 and the food was delicious. The service was very good on each visit and the very pleasant owner made sure we were happy with our meals. Will definitely be going back and would recommend.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Firstly the waiters/waitresses waiting on us were so polite and always had a smile on their face's. the menu had soo many delicious choices which included seafood and fish. The food did not take too long at all to come out to our table and tasted amazing, and me and my partner have eaten at some expensive restaurants that didnt serve food that tasted as good as this. Then after three courses with nibbles and drinks and coffees the bill was surprisingly only £67!!! cant wait to eat here again to try out the other dishes! thanks guys!