“A VERY WARM WELCOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mussi's - CLOSED

Mussi's
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A VERY WARM WELCOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I had my last Christmas meal here - the food was excellent & the staff friendly & efficient - would highly recommend.

Visited December 2011

Colchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

Food and wine good value and good quality, staff very friendly and helpful but not overfamiliar, lovely surroundings.

“Lunch with my father”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

My father invited me to lunch on Saturday 9th June to stand in for my mother who couldn't make it, as he had arranged lunch and a get together with his friends. As soon as he told me it would be at Mussi's resturant in Colchester I agreed straight away as it is one of my favourite resturants where the food and ambiance is consistently excellent. This time didn't disappoint!! There were 18 people in total and we had the whole of the upstairs resturant which made it nicely intimate without disturbing others.
The staff were attentive and friendly with nothing being too much for them, the food was devine with plenty of choices that would suit anyones palette, and wine, well I have no complaints there!!!
All in all it was a really enjoyable experience, but then again it always is!

Henley-onThames, England, United Kingdom
“Lunchtime Saturday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

superb food, excellent service and outstanding wine selection Each course was beautifully presented and creatively prepared. The ambiance was warm and welcoming and the staff was attentive without being overbearing. A thoroughly enjoyable experience. Both my husband and I highly recommend this little treasure of a restaurant and suggest other visitors order the chicken livers and seabass which were delicious.

Colchester, United Kingdom
“Lunch with my friends today 9th June 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

I arranges a lunch with my daughter and 16 of my friends 18 of us. We started at 1pm and had an excellent lunch in the upstairs room overlooking the Castle, The ambience superb and the service from Fulvio and his capable and attentive staff above expectation, Altogether an enjoyable time. I have no hesitation in recommending this Restaurant.

Ian Foster