“BEST PIZZA EVERRRR!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 6, 2012

All i can say is immense, was abit cold though but what do u excpect this time of year!!! 5 star, would recommend this to everyone i know!!!!~1

1  Thank Hiya186338

Reviewed January 13, 2012

I discovered this place about 6 months ago and have been there about 8 times.
It is incredible, we love pizza, it is the best pizza we have eaten in the uk and we eat pizza a lot, it is comparable to Lombardi's in New York where we did a pizza tour.
It is the freshest pizza you can have, the dough he makes on site. George is a legend, he is always friendly and makes you feel
welcome.
It is not the place to go if you want a 'dirty pizza' like a dominoes (I do love a dominoes occasionally) the base is perfect, the toppings so fresh, from experimenting with good pizza two toppings is optimum. There is no hurry for you to eat your meal and leave.
Occasionally the service isn't the quickest, but overall the quality, taste and price of the food is brilliant and well worth any wait you experience.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

I went here for my leaving lunch with about 12 workmates. They were great and gave us a great deal on our order. The pizza was amazing. Best pizza in town. I go there everytime

Reviewed August 21, 2011

We tried the takeaway option. The pizzas arrived on time and the deliver driver was polite but the toppings we ordered and paid for were missing and this me off straight away. The base was floury and the pizzas very bland. Wish I stick with the big chain brand instead.

2  Thank Usereview
Reviewed February 5, 2011

Falls down on not being able to book easily. phone is never answered even at 11:30 in morning. Must be losing bookings and very frustrating for customers trying to book!