“amazing”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

went here for the first time yesterday and was amazed for a small resturant on a thursday night how packed it was, so that tells you they must be doing something right , lovely atmosphere, jovial staff very attentive and knowledable , if it was bigger it would lose all that, will definatly be going back

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Arrived at restaurant with great expectations, have eaten all over the world and this was by far one of the best places to eat I have been to. It's not cheap but it's the old saying goes you get what you pay for, Small cramped restaurant which adds to the atmosphere, friendly and efficient staff, starters to die for including English and Greek, the steaks that are the size they should be and a skate that is so perfect that you could the bones as a price of jewellery.

This restaurant is so good with its own napkin folding cabaret that I shouldn't be telling anybody about it because I won't be able to get a table when I need one.

Overall one of the finest restaurants I have eaten in anywhere in the world.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was our second visit to Bella Pais, so this time we went armed with the knowledge that the portions are huge. I have to be careful where I eat, as I am a gluten free, dairy free basket case, but no problems here. They had gluten free pitta bread, ( not rocket science to keep a few of these in the freezer, but lots of places don't!) and the chef was happy to cook an olive oil and garlic dressing for my chicken instead of butter. On the first visit my partner had a starter of prawn cocktail. He was expecting the usual sundae glass, but instead got a huge plateful which could have been a main meal. Consequently his steak in pepper sauce was slightly overwhelming! We both had steak this time. It was the best steak for miles. Huge, succulent and cooked exactly as ordered. Massive portions of vegetables too.

Yes, it's cramped as others have said, but after about two mouthfuls you can forgive them for that. I can't imagine anyone coming away disappointed with the food.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Lovely food, and lovely people.
Great Service, very clean, remember to book in advance.

Traditional restaurant, great steak, and large portions. Good atmosphere and they don's try and rush you. You will have to book in advance, no bad thing means you got it to look forward to.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Myself and a group of my friends went there for dinner, having looked it up before going I was not expecting a great deal, how wrong could I be, the food was delicious and lots of it, the steak was unbelievable just so tender, the pepper sauce was one of the best I have had. The only downside was it is a bit cramped. Anyone who can eat a 22oz steak let me know.

Great night